Pages

Monday 28 December 2009

New technology!

Well this morning OH did us a nice cooked breakfast (while I lazed in bed). I think I am so lucky as he really does treat me so well. I think sometimes we do take things for granted. I don't mean just because he cooked me breakfast he is great, but also he is so thoughtful, caring and always puts me first. I just wish I was as great a person as he is!

Later OH and I went out shopping again and we ended up purchasing a new 42 inch LCD tv...this is the exact one...sorry I am so excited its just our old tv was really old and we have wanted to get a new one for ages!




















We also brought a new digital camera to be honest its only a basic one but its 9 megapixels which is good enough. At last I can take photos now.






















I also brought a few little things in the Accessorize sale which I will post later once my camera is charged.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome gadgets! Mike would be very jealous of that TV. I have a huge monstrosity I inherited from a previous flatmate and he is desperate to get something flatter and better! Hope you had a great Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! Can't wait to see photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan, I must admit we have waited ages to get a new tv.

    Yeah we have a nice xmas thanks and you?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx