Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

The weekend

Well its Friday tomorrow yipee.
Its so sad but I only ever look forward to the weekends.
One of my friends is coming over tomorrow night and we are exchanging christmas presents We are just going to have a girly night in with pizza and plenty of chat. She is staying over and then we have to get up early on Saturday as we are off to Birmingham shopping. I love Birmingham and I am so looking forward to doing some christmas shopping plus I may buy myself a few treats.

What are you all up tp this weekend?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a quiet weekend, let us know what you get when you go shopping z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh weekends are great if you don't have to work (sigh me)...but I have Saturday off to do some wedding things such as groomsmen suits and gift registry.

    Have a wonderful weekend! Yours sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx