Pages

Saturday 19 December 2009

Lack of posting lately!

Sorry about the lack of posts lately but to be honest I am not really feeling christmas at the moment, I have tried! I know you should be cheery and all that as this time of year and usually I am but I have just been feeling a bit low. I have hardly written any christmas cards this year and OH has had to do it. OH says I am usually so happy go lucky but maybe is it just the winter blues. I think its because I have been working so many hours lately. I think once Christmas Eve comes I will feel a lot better. I think also I am doing a job I really don't want to do but am not sure what to do. I want to work in a job where I can make a difference and help people.
I have also had some health problems and have had to have more blood tests.

Today I went food shopping with OH and we had lunch out and then went to vist family.
I am working right up until Christmas Eve. I am going out Tuesday night with the 4 ladies on my team for a christmas meal at a local pub so that should be nice.

My car broke down late last night and I was on my own. I was a bit scared but luckily it was in a nice residential area. OH had to come and rescue me. We went back to the the car today, its driveable but keeps making a clonking noise I wondered if it was a tyre puncture....nightmare!

I have seen some clothes I want too but feel I need to lose weight as I will never be happy in whatever I buy. I know I am only a 10-12 (which is not big) but I feel big for me and I cannot wait to start back at aerobics after Christmas.

I would really like some tan long boots with a small heel but I only ever seem to see flat ones or high ones! Maybe wait for the sales.

Bye for now
Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww I hope you feel better soon. Yeah maybe after xmas is finished and you get some time off work to relax you might feel a little better. I think it's perfectly normal to feel like the way you do about your job, I'm not happy in my job at all and like you don't know what I want to do. Cheer up soon babe! And your absolulety gorgeous you shouldn't worry about yourself! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks I just wish I felt that way!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how you're feeling! Work is hell at the moment. I truly hope you are able to do the job you want to do. Take care of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really hope you are feeling Christmassy now! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx