Pages

Sunday 6 December 2009

Shopping in Birmingham

My friend came up Friday night and we had a real girly night and exchanged christmas presents, she brought me this Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom set which I love its such a sweet girly smell






























this pig torch keyring which I think is so cute and a great idea!






















and a comedy cat mug and coaster set (its really cute)





We had a great day in Birmingham on Saturday I mainly brought christmas presents. I did buy these in Mango





Pink jumper (which looks a lot better irl)



























This knitted dress but in cream, its so snugly.






























Taupe court shoes































Also in Primark brought a purple throw for the living room and a white fitted shirt with a belt and some hair accessories.

I am only in work 4 days this week as me and OH have Friday off and we are thinking of going to the gorgeous georgian city of Bath. Its a lovely city and if you have never been there you shoud go. It has lots of different little quirky shops besides the usual ones. More christmas shopping!





5 comments:

  1. I love the pig keyring its so cute!! Glad you had a good night/day. I'm only working 4 days this week so, love short weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knit dress is lovely! I'm only working three days this week! YAY! Shouldn't jinx myself though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place. Have a lovely time! The knit dress looks so cosy and comfortable. Loving the little pig torch keyring. Very cute and practical. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute stuff!
    I want the lotions/shower gels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely time! The piggie torch is very cute. Jamie's is lush isn't it? I was worried it wouldn't live up to my expectations but it was very nice. Are you in the Bristol/Bath area too then? xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx