Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

This girl is an amazing inspiration
















Kate Piper

I think she is an inspiration and having watched her story on Cutting Edge I can see she is a truly beautiful courageous lady.

Kate was a model and her ex boyfriend got someone to throw acid in her face in the street. She lost the sight in one eye and was scarred for life. She was terrified of going out and had to move back in with her parents.

The Cutting Edge programme moved me to tears and I wish her all the best, she is an inspiration.

The programme is repeated on Christmas Day at 7.45pm on Channel 4 (if you have not seen it)and Kate is doing the alternative christmas message on Christmas Day this year.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be watching this as i missed it before and i really wanted to see it. I've read her story and she is so brave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about her and she sounds amazing! It's great to see that she is trying to move past it. She definitely sounds like an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A progam in Australia called 60 mins did a story on her and I watched it. She is a brave brave girl. How beautiful was she? such a shame.
    Hey I'm loving your blog layout, looks so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx