Pages

Monday 28 December 2009

Accessorize sale items

Yipee...we have booked a holiday for next year! We are only going to Torquay so nothing exotic but we have decided we are not going to go abroad next year as we need to do a lot of work on the house and it would just be too much expense.

Well as promised my sale items from Accessorize.

This necklace which I was going to buy before the sales but I am so glad I waited as its now half price.























Cute purse






















Hairbands (pretty for summer)





















What are your plans for New Year?

4 comments:

  1. The necklace is very you!! I love that little purse, its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats true I love butterflies, Yeah I love the purse it is cute. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I'm a huge fan of butterflies so I adore the necklace. But I also like polka dots so I like the purse. And the headbands are really cute.

    New Years will be quiet for me this year. A night in. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx