Pages

Sunday 27 December 2009

The Sales

We went to the sales today but there was so many crowds and it was hard to get a look at anything.

I did go in Primark and buy longline grey cardigan
























Cream basic top (similar to this one) and some tights



















In La Senza and got this nightshirt for £5 its really cute



















This silk bra but in pale pink..only £5.00.


















And OH brought me this lovely bra






























In Body Shop I got a free bottle of the Strawberry Body Oil, needless to say it was due to the sales assistants mistake. Basically, as I have a 'love your body' card the sales assistant told me I was due a free gift worth £5.00 but apparently she was wrong and as I had already chosen something the manager let me have it!





























We also stopped at 'The Greggs' and I treated OH to a pasty they are so lovely! We have so much food at home though otherwise we would have had a meal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx