Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

The lady dines

Well I had a great evening at my friends we had such a lovely meal and I had Make up from my secret santa which was not so secret by the end of the evening!
My friend is getting married next year and has invited me on her hen party (well she does not want to call it a hen party) more a girls weekend away in Barcelona.
It sounds like its going to be great fun, shopping, spa and eating out...ideal to me anyway.
Aww also its such a shame the lovely Stacey did not make the final of X Factor, I think she seems so lovely and down to earth and she sang really well.
Oh well I am not bothered who wins now I do think Joe will, he is a lovely guy but I wonder if he is another Leon Jackson!
I am looking forward to seeing Rav back on Strictly Come Dancing next week he went way too soon
xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! A girls weekend away would be the perfect kind of hens for me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx