Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Happy New Year
















Happy New Year everyone and best wishes for 2010.

My new year resolutions are the usual ones:

1) To lose a bit of weight and go back to the gym

2) To eat healthier

3) To spend less and save more

4) Look for a better job



I am also going to start the New year by trying 2 weeks on the Special K diet.






















I must admit I think dieting is about just eating healthy and exercising, I am not a fan of these faddy diets so I am just trying to cut out all the rubbish ie sweets, chocolate, biscuits etc and do the Special K for 2 weeks only just to kick start it.

I am only a 10-12 but I just want to be back into a proper size 10 and feel better about my body.

Kate Moss has been slated in the press by saying 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' I have changed this to 'Nothing tastes as good as thin feels' as I don't want to be skinny!
I am going to remember this any time I feel like eating rubbish.


Have any of you lovely ladies got any new year resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Lady! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope you are able to achieve your resolutions! I have many new goals for 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx