Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

A quiet Boxing Day

Well did everyone have great chistmas?

We had a great day and I ate loads....I am definitely going back to the gym next week!

I had loads of lovely presents, I had a handbag and earrings from Accessorize,
La Senza underwear and nightdress. M&S lingerie, La Senza gift card, Topshop gift card and M&S gift card. A pretty wallet to put all your credit cards in from Paperchase.
Loads of chocolates and smellies and a another Fiorelli handbag
Strawberry Body Shop set and quite a bit of cash.

I was going to go to the sales today but I need to take something back to M&S and they don't open till tomorrow so me and OH are going to have a nosy around the sales, although I don't think OH is too keen, he may need a bit of sweet talking! I also need to get some tights and I want a longline black cardi...Primark will do for those!

I am hoping they will have some cameras in the sale as I miss being able to take photos so I have to get one soon.

Happy Boxing Day xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sounds like you were very spoilt you lucky thing. Have fun in the sales x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get spolit, lucky girl. Hopefully OH will go shopping with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx