Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Stacey - go girl!

Well I had today off with OH we went out to do a bit more christmas shopping and then had some lunch. I wore my fake ugg boots for the first time and they are just so cosy and nice. I also wore my new Next Jeggings and my cream knit dress. I love my jeggings they are great and such a nice fit.

I put my christmas tree up this afternoon and I brought some new blue lights from B&Q.

Tomorrow I am off shopping on my own to buy OH's presents and then tomorrow evening I am going to a dinner party with 15 other girls. We also have a secret Santa too.
My friend is such a great cook so I think it will be a lovely evening.

I will miss the X Factor but I really hope Stacey wins.






























































Have a nice weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow your friend is brave cooking for 15! Your outfit sounds fab x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx