Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

At a crossroads in my life!

Hello lovelies
Sorry I have not been commenting much on peoples blogs lately but I have been a bit distracted of late, there are a lot of things going on in my life at the moment that I need to think about.

I have actually been offered a new job as a medical secretary, which is great as its a job I have wanted for ages, but everything is up in the air at the moment with my current job and I need to get a few things sorted first. It has given me confidence as I had to do tests to get this role and they had lots of candidates so I am quite chuffed about it.

Do you ever get that feeling when you just don't know which way to turn for the best? I feel like that right now and I am struggling to make decisions! I wish I just had a crystal ball that could tell me which way to go for the best.

Anyway onto easier things to think about. I have been browsing the New Look website and I so want these two bags.

The 1st one is so lovely close up it has like a scalloped egding and I love the colour but I want a bag I can put over my shoulder as hand held ones are just so annoying when you are shopping etc. I am unsure if the handle is long enough for that.
















Also I love these two bags just for casual but I cannot decide which one I like best although I think the coral one is appealing to me more. They are both so pretty.































I will catch up on peoples blogs today and tomorrow

Sorry

xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, well done on getting the job. I know you've had things going on lately and maybe a new job could help with a fresh start? I love the coral bag and it would look good with your H&M cardi too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job, good luck with the decision making. It can be tough at times, I'm sure you will make the right choice.

    I do love the scalloped edges of the first bags. Both the last two bags are lovely, the coral is a beautiful colour, I guess it all depends on what outfits you want to wear the bag with as the last one will likely go with more things.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news about the job especially with the job front being so bleak you must really have shone as a candidate.
    Have a sit down and do a list of reasons to stay and reasons to go, get things clear in your head and don't feel obliged to do anything too hasty, it's your decision and I know you'll do the right thing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on new job! Love those cute bags x
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx