Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Hooray hooray holi holiday....

the weather is gorgeous here its so sunny and slightly warm.
It really does lift your spirits when its sunny..I actually feel happier.

Me and OH went out today and booked our holiday...yipee




















and Thomas Cook matched the online prices which was really good. We are off to Tenerife in July...I cannot wait.
Now I really have to try and get my bikini body.

A while ago I cut out all junk food but have been slowly re-introducing it in very small amounts. I have not noticed that much difference but once I get my car fixed I will be back at the gym.

I also popped into Superdrug and picked up the free Barry M make up kit. The voucher is in today's Sun newspaper.

I tried the lipgloss I love the colour BUT it takes like soap! yuck, that has put me off. The nail varnish is a gorgeous colour.




















Thomas sleeps on the bed with us most nights and this morning he just looked so cute...as always so I took some photos of him.






















Just to let you know Toby has been back at my inlaws (long story and I did post about it in my previous post but somehow deleted the post!!!) anyway my inlaws rang the vets to book in his castration and 10 mins later the phone rang and it was the vets saying someone had been searching for him! Anyway after a lot of checking that it is the right cat the rightful owner came over and picked him up. Apparently he is 7 months old and has a sister who he has got pregnant (at 7 months old) the women seemed very irresponsible. My inlaws said she was very dippy and she had told them that he runs off a lot and has even gotten into peoples cars before! I am not happy he has gone back with her I am worried for him. I personally think he will end up back at our house again very soon!

I think there should be laws in place for people owning pets.

My inlaws are upset at losing Toby but they have now decided to go to the Cats home and rehome an older cat.

Tonight we are going out for a meal with Mike's brother and his fiancee. We are only going to a local italian so I have my outfit planned and I will do an outfit post tomorrow showing you what I wore. I should do more of these as I love seeing them on other peoples blogs.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx