Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day 10 - A photo of you as a baby or as a kid

This is me I am the one with the long legs and red shoes on, I loved fashion even back then and adored those shoes! Its funny that I have long legs when I am only 5st 3ins! Not sure where this was taken but that garden looks awful ha ha





















I added this one too as I love this photo its one of my faves I look such a chubby little thing!




















Just to keep you updated there has been no news on the Toby front! My inlaws have been knocking on people's doors asking if they have seen him, but no luck. I have not stopped thinking about him.

Also there is a fabulous giveaway here http://stylefrost.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Awww how cute.
    Sorry you haven't heard anything more about Toby, hopefully he's ok wherever he is. Maybe he did have owners and they found him again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Toby, I really really hope he turns up. It's very distressing when a pet goes missing, even if that pet has only been with the family for a short time. But as Charlotte says, maybe he had owners and has returned to them. I still hope he comes back to your in-laws though. Love the photos, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute pics :) And hopefully Toby is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute.. bless :)

    Follow: http://ohsopetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx