Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Polka dot Outfit of the day & a couple of buys

Hiya

Firstly this is my outfit for today















Close up of the ruffle





















Polka dot Dress - Primark
Tan Belt - Primark
Tan Bomber Jacket - H&M
Tan Boots - New Look

Today I had to pop out to the bank for hubby and there is a Peacocks right next door so I always end up going in there!

They still had quite a few things in the sale and I brought these shoes for a whole fiver they are like an off grey/brown colour. I love the colour and style and they are ideal for work.
















I am a bit strange in the fact that I hate black shoes so I never wear them to work. I only own one pair of black shoes which are very high heels. I just find them very bland and boring, for me anyway.
I also hate black shoes with blue denim but thats my personal opinion.

I also brought these cute little grips I think these will be worn a lot especially the navy polka dot ones which look cute against my dark locks and I will wear the floral one quite a lot too...very cute.















Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. The frill detail is lovely on that dress.
    Ooooh yay, these are a different colour of the shoes I posted on my blog, did you find you had to go a size down from normal with them?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wanted to get the tan ones but they only had size 3 and size 8's in them. I am usually a size 5 but can get into some size 4's. They only had size 5 and size 8 in the colour I brought and they fit well.
    Maybe I should have tried the 3 in the tan colour if you said they are big???

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well normally I am a size 7 sometimes 8. However the size 6 was a perfect fit for me. Maybe the tan come up large so I'd try the tan in a 3, you never know :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frill makes your gorgeous figure even more lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so flattering on you, love it! Those shoes are so cute for just a fiver x
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you have any luck with the tan shoes?
    Such a shame my 2 local peacocks didn't have this colour as I would have bought them too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind comments.

    VV - I wish I thought I had a gorgeous figure but thats very kind of you!

    Sciencegeek - no but I will be popping to Peacocks on Monday so I will have a look then,. I may go to another store to see if they have them.
    I shall keep you posted
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your shoes and especially your belt really nice and totally a new idea about ladies fashion world. I really thank full to you to share this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx