Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Small haulage

Hello fellow bloggers

Did you all have a nice valentines day?

My hubby brought me a gorgeous card and box of my favourite chocolates. To be honest usually we only get each other cards. I do feel Valentines Day is just commercial exploitation to get people to spend money. You should be able to show you love someone all the year through not just one day. Sorry to sound so grouchy!!

















I went into Primark yesterday as I took back a top I brought a while ago and the heart stripe jumper (from a previous post) as I when I went to put it on I noticed a small tear in it..! They did not have anymore of them so I exchanged them for two fabulous dresses.


This black spotty dress, this is extremely flattering and I love the top half with the ruffles.




















This black ponte style dress for only £11, its the best quality dress I have ever brought in Primark, its similar to the ones ASOS sell for £30 or £40, its like thick stretchy ponte material sort of skater style. I will do an outfit post with this sometime soon.

















I also had £5.00 on a gift card from Dorothy Perkins but did not want to spend much. These pumps caught my eye at and only a fiver how could I refuse.

















Lastly I went into Body Shop as I managed to get the Sunday Telegraphs £5.00 voucher and I got this Pomegranate & Raspberry Body, Linen and Room spray which was £6.00 so I only had to pay a £1.00 for it.

















Its a lovely fruity fragrance.

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love all of these things!
    I adore that spotty dress, I want! And those pumps are gorgeous!! Love the detail on them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really cute! I used to have something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got Valentine's Day just about right. It should be about small gestures, love is 365 days a year not just when the shops tell us it is.
    Lovely dresses and the room spray is such a bargain, wish I'd spotted that offer.
    Thanks for the lovely comment over on mine. You should try one of those bandage dresses, you've DEFINATELY got the body for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love those pumps!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks Vix that dress is stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx