Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 11 - A photo of your favourite films

Like most people there are literally lots of films I love so its been hard whittling them down but these are my favourites.

Muriel's Weddings

This film makes me laugh and cry its got to be one of the best films ever.



















Meet the Fockers

Just the most funniest film. I love Barbara Streisand and Dustin Hoffman's characters...just brilliant.














Pearl Harbour

I love romance I am an old fashioned gal so I loved this film. I really want to visit Pearl Harbour.



















How to lose a guy in 10 days

The perfect romantic comedy!
















Four Weddings and a Funeral

Another great film. I am not a fan of Hugh Grant but this has an amazing cast and brilliant acting.
















Speed

I never fancied Keanu Reeves, although he looks hot in this film but I fell in love with his character I do love a hero! I also really like Sandra Bullock.














I may do some outfit posts over the next few days so have a look out for these!

Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

  1. All great films, but I think how to loose a guy in 10 days is my favourite out of these...I love most chick flicks though, anything easy to watch really...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muriel's Wedding is one of my most favourite films ever, in fact one of my friends and I always call each other Marial and Muriel. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx