Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

Pink to make the boys wink!

Hello everyone

I had to pop to a hospital appointment yesterday so I popped into a few shops and brought a few items which mainly happened to be pink (my favourite colour of course). I got this lovely cardigan in New Look, the photo does not do it justice as the colour is gorgeous and I love the ruffled bottom.
















In Primark I brought this lovely tan belt















Pretty pink accessories

























Dusky pink vest





















I also brought a plain cream rug in Primark which was £7.00 but when I got to the till they charged me £3.00. Its a lovely rug and you would not think it was from Primark.

I received the lace waistcoat yesterday from New Look and its so lovely. I will try and do some outfit posts with this at some stage.
Lisa-Jane
x

8 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now!!!
    Great purchases, especially the pink cardigan and the earings!!

    Take a look at my last post, and tell me your opinion about my last purchases. Feel free to give some outfit suggestions.
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love pink! :)
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that flower necklace is adorable!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of that cardie - Look forward to seeing your outfit posts soon :D

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your purchases are so nice! I love the flower hair pins :)

    check out my blog !

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx