Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Republic order

Hello

I was browsing online today and noticed that Republic have added loads more dresses to their sale.

They never actually make a point of advertising this on the website though so people don't realise they are there.

I love Miso dresses they are always very feminine so I ordered these two dresses which were both reduced to £10.

This dress I have loved for a while I find the shirred waist on these dresses flattering for my figure. I did not want to pay £26.99 for it, much better at £10.00


















and this dress was originally £39.99. I love the look of but I don't think its going to fit me on the bust area because of my rather large chest! I wish sometimes they were smaller...arghh!













I am so annoyed I got paid today and I am not happy, for some reason my salary is down by £250.00 from what I usually take home! I checked my tax code online and it works out the correct monthly salary as I usually get so I don't know whats happened and I am really worried. Problem is I cannot contact my payroll department or the tax office as its the weekend so now I am going to spend all night and tomorrow worrying about it.

Tonight we are staying in, we went to Asda and brought those create your own pizza's which are such good value at only 2 10" inch pizza's for £4.00. I am going to watch Take me Out, I love that show.

What are you up to this weekend?


Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. What pretty dresses and such bargains, too.
    Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm 5 foot 4.5in, I was 5 foot 2 until I had my hip replaced, I must have been so lopsided that the op made my spine straighter.
    Have a lovely evening, try not to worry too much about the tax, you'll be able to speak to someone on monday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vix

    Sorry I know thats such an odd question to ask but you have such a fab figure and I just wondered if you were taller or shorter than me. I am 5ft 3in. You are so lucky that you are so petite and slender.
    Thats so odd that you were 2 inches smaller before your hip was replaced.
    Yeah I am just worrying as surely it cannot be normal for that much tax to be taken in one month!
    Have a nice evening too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful dresses hope they both fit.
    Fingers crossed u get to the bottom of your problem with your wages.
    Enjoy your evening, I'm having a rather sleepy and relaxing evening with the other half.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely dresses. I think I will have to check he web site out.

    Try not to worry to much about your money. Easier said than done I know! I do hope it gets sorted soon for you.

    Enjoy your weekend as best as you can. I'm recovering after climbing snowdon! And shall be climbing the Wrekin in the morning! Must be amad!

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second dress. It does make me glad that I'm pretty small in the chest area.

    I hope your money gets sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dresses <3
    Hope you get your wages sorted out xx

    http://just-like-jasper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dresses!!

    on the tax issue- I work in finance/ payroll and last month I received a few tax code change notices for various employees, changing their code to 'BR'. I rang HMRC to query the change in tax code and it turned out that they had these people down as working two jobs (totally untrue) and had therefore issued an incorrect tax code, they immediately sent out corrected tax code notices. Luckily this was all done before pay day so the said employees take home pay wasn't affected.

    As a starting point, I would check the tax code on your current payslip and see if it's the same as the tax code on the previous month/week payslip.

    The problem in your case may be totally different but thought it might be worth mentioning, hope you get it sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carly

    Thanks so much for that I did wonder that but I have not got two jobs either! The thing is I did receive a new tax code notice the other day from my work and I rang payroll and they told me its still the same tax code!

    I am going to ring this mornig so will keep you posted - thank you for explaining this to me though

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx