Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

Day 9 - A photo of something you've been wanting to do

To be honest there are so many things I would love to do but I will go with the obvious and the reason why!
















I don't have to win millions but just enough for Michael and I to be able to live comfortably without us having to work.

The main reason is that I would love to dedicate my life to helping animals, it makes me feel very emotional when I talk about it but I have a real affinity with animals. I hate to see cruelty and I admire people who work tirelessly to help them.

I would love to have enough money to help different charities and work voluntarily with the animals.

Also I would love to pay to send my parents on an around the world cruise in the best cabin available...they would be overjoyed at that.

Today I went to Swindon to see a friend. I brought a few items but will post about this tomorrow.

Also there is bad news on the Toby front, my in laws had been letting him out and he was coming back but they let him out last night and he has not returned.

I am really upset I just hope he is ok, he is so trusting and he could get into the wrong hands. I hope he comes back soon!

xx

5 comments:

  1. I hope he returns . I had lost a cat before and he never returned . He was my favorite pet .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hope Toby is ok.

    I love how your reasons for wanting to win the lottery are so selfless!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Toby's found his way home. I hope so. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don;t worry, I hope he will come back. My friend lost her cat for two weeks, she lives on a main road, but then their neighbours on the other side of the road found him trying to cross and brought him back home. So there is hope!

    Also what is your take on animal testing on cosmetics and things?

    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx