Pages

Saturday 5 February 2011

Swindon haul

Hello

Yesterday I went to Swindon to visit a friend, we had lunch at the Wetherspoons followed by Chocolate fudge cake and ice cream and we did a bit of retail therapy.

I brought some things in Primark as usual

I love this jumper its so cute






















This bag looks more expensive





















White Cardigan





















Bangles




















Basic flared tunic




















Lace cami top




















Basic longline navy top




















In New Look I brought these jeggings

















and this floral belt















Close up of the pretty print




















In New Look I tried this lace waistcoat on which was £11.99 and I fell in love wih it but they only had one in my size and it had a massive mark on it. When I got home I looked on Ebay and brought the exact same one for £5.99. Its brand new with tags! Its so ornate and pretty, ideal for summer.

















Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. Nice shopping.
    I like this bag. its so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely selection of clothes. I love primark, its so convenient, I wish we had it here in oz. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bangles!
    I have a bit of a floral obsession atm..
    Great blog, now following :)x

    www.rebeccalucyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything you bought :) you should do ootd i love them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of great buys! Also the mention of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream has got me reeeeally craving something sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a haul and a great result with the waistcoat. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. people always seem to get the nice things in primark when i cant find anything :(, great haul and great blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge haul, love the belt and floral bangle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that jumper is so cute. I need to get my backside to primark!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx