Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

OOTN

Last night we went to Bella Italia restaurant with Mike's brother and his fiancee. Its only local and Mike's brothers fiancee does not really dress up she is more of a t-shirt and jeans girl so I wore the following:





















Floral Dress - Club L via ASOS
Tan Belt - Primark
Black leggings - H&M
Tan Boots - New Look
Pink Cardigan - New Look

I also curled my hair with my new curling tongs and consdidering they were only £11 in Boots they are really good. I had a really lovely wavy curl and my hair looked really glam.

It was a really good night and after we went back for drinks at their house.

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit,very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely, glad you had a nice night x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit and your figure is fabulous. You must be really excited to have a holiday booked, isn't it lovely to have something to look forward to when the weather's as grim as it has been here
    Re: Your comment on my blog. I can't get my head around people being rude about other people's appearance. Where do they get off on it? If they can't say anything nice then keep quiet. There's far too much negativity, if everyone made an effort to be pleasant the world would be a much nicer place. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm, you look gorgeous and I love Bella Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In these freezing and miserable times curly hair's a must to cheer us up! Florals and leggings are the ideal 'pretty and practical' wear aren't they? And they nod to the whole floral thing this Spring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again! Just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely comment and your support and friendship. Hopefully the troll will get fed up and go and pester someone else. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress.. its really pretty
    http://ohsopetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is adorable. I love the floral dress and your pink cardigan!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! The cardi looks really sweet. Hope it was a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I love Bella Italia, the meatballs are good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! I love Bella Italia, off on weds with the OH for a "valentines" meal :)
    Glad you had a good night
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx