Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Shopaholic strikes again!

Hiya

Sorry I have lost my blogging mojo big time.  I only seem to be doing haul posts lately so I am sorry if my blog is rather boring and repetetive at the moment but unfortunately due to work commitments I don't have much time.  To be honest blogging was always a hobby to me anyway. I am really grateful for all my followers and love reading all your comments but I don't take blogging too seriously like some other blogs I see around, but then again I don't take myself too seriously either ha ha.

A couple of weeks ago I went christmas shopping and naughty me ended up also buying a few goodies for me too....! I thought you might like to see my buys:

Cream cable knit cardigan from Primarni - I can wear this with everything.  It also looks great with floral dresses to 'winter them up' a bit!


Blossom print t-shirt - I hardly own any t-shirts and I really like this one from New Look.


Its very pretty


River Island Cable Brushed Lace Jumper - love this jumper its warm, cosy and stylish
Pink lacy scarf


Lounge pants - I don't really do casual so have hardly anything casual in my wardobe. I think I have one zip up top for the gym and I definitely don't wear  tracksuit bottoms of any kind.   I saw these in Primark and thought 'how cute'.  I have a plain navy t-shirt and thought these would be nice for just chilling out around the house in. 


Accessorise hair slides - more hair slides, also I had 25% off these


I also bought 2 basic cardigans in H&M and a pencil skirt for work.

Hope you all had a fab weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. Great buys.Loving the cardigan.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys, love the cardigan and jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The river island jumper and primark cable knit cardigan is lovely! I seem to be accidently buying things for myself too...

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! I do like those lounging pants, perfect with some woolly socks and a big glass of wine in front of the fire. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tshirt and lounge pants are really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those lounge pants are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo the River Island Cable Brushed Lace Jumper is awesome!!! also loving the butterfly slides!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything. Especially that River Island jumper - pure Christmas day perfection! I got last years version of the primark cardigan, but the buttons are so much nicer this year! Totally tempted to buy it again. Have looked at buttons in John Lewis but it would appear that I'd actually be cheaper just buying a new cardigan! Lol!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of the river island jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't fret about not having time to blog. It's yours to do with as you please... we're just along for the ride :O)
    Loving that river island jumper, I may have to take myself off to RI soonest
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. just like to say i love seeing your shopping hauls!its great to see what youve just bought. I do love me a bit of primarni too and that cardi is just what ive been looking for!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that 1st cardie .. I can so imagine it over cute flowery dresses as you suggested :) You must put up a piccie of you wearing it :)

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Cable brushed lace jumper. It's so pretty. I need more of those pretties in my winter wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hair slides are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx