Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

REVIEW: Avon Naturals Shampoo and Hair Mask in Cherry Blossom

Hello everyone


I don't usually purchase things from Avon but one of my neighbours sells it and she gave me a catalogue.


I decided to order the Daily Refreshing Shampoo and Daily Refreshing Hair Mask in Cherry Blossom which is for all hair types.  I am having problems uploading photos from my camera at the moment so used the web photos.


They are on offer at the moment at a £1.00 for the 250ml shampoo usually it retails at £2.00 (so not expensive) and £1.25 (usually £2.50) for the 200ml conditioner...although I have to say they are small bottles.


I used it this morning and I am really pleased with the results.


Firstly the shampoo lathers really well, has a nice consistency and smells nice although I wish it was a bit stronger smelling.  I do wish the bottle was bigger as I have long thick hair so need a lot of shampoo.


The hair mask (conditioner) was brilliant, it smells gorgeous, the consistency is lovely and thick and it smooths onto your hair really well and it made my hair feel like silk.  When I washed it out it felt so soft and smooth. Now my hair has dried it has left it in lovely condition.


I am definitely going to be buying it again especially while its on offer.

I would say this is one of the best shampoo's and conditioner's I have bought in a long while I also love the Boots Naked range but thats a lot more expensive.

Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Avon products. I haven't tried this (yet) as I am a little addicted to my Elvive products and having fine hair means I have to be careful about what conditioner I use. I can recommend the mineral foundations and the sonic boost mascara.
    ps. Tenerife + Zara (much cheaper than UK)... can I come??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think shampoo and conditioners smelling nice is a must. I'm using a 'salon' style one at the moment and it smells nasty and very masculine. Not how I like at all. I posted about how to switch off word verification on my blog if you're still interested. And I tagged you for an award.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx