Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Bye for now

Hello

Sorry I have not been blogging much in the last 2 days but my parents came down on Wednesday night. Then yesterday my mum and I went out shopping, I will show you my buys next week.

Today we are off to Somerset till Monday.  My in laws are living at our house for the weekend while we get the bathroom finished this weekend (yay) and looking after Thomas.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and I will catch up on everyones blogs when I get back

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good break gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good weekend hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get blogging soon, I'm missing you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks everyone.

    Vix - thats very kind of you its nice to know someone misses me. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx