Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Floral bikinis ♥

Well we are off to Tenerife in July and I am now working hard to get the body in shape..its hard work though.   I am starting to do aerobics again and I am watching what I eat I have also booked myself in for a professional spray tan before we go.

I love having a new pretty bikini to hit the beach with but I already have about 6 bikinis.  I am loving these three and I have not got a floral one...(She says trying to convince herself ha ha)

New Look Kelly Brook Rosie Printed Bikini - £25.98



La Senza Dotty Rose Bikini - £36.00




Next - Geri Blue Printed Bikini - £38.00



What I love about these is they are good for the larger chested like myself.  To be honest I could not  justify spending £38.00 on a bikini that I would wear once or twice a year. 

Have you got loads of bikinis and where do you buy yours from?

7 comments:

  1. I've got loads! Mind you I do spend at least 12 weeks a year on a eah so that's my excuse. Your choices are pretty. I only wear those triangle type ones, I have no boobs to worry about! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have loads of bikinis, because I'm really large-chested, I have no option but to get mine from, ahem, M&S. And they aren't normally that flattering. Oh well, I'm only going to cornwall this year so I'll just have to wear my old bikini. *sigh*
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty - I especially like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous! I want to take up swimming again so I definitely need to get myself a new bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picks here, hope you have a great holiday when it comes round. I really want a one-piece this year, also a kind of sailory/nautical time thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bikini's, i really want a floral one for this year too.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx