Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

Outfit post- the bank holiday weekend

Hello

Thanks for all your opinions regarding my previous post in the end I ordered both and I will keep whichever is best.

Yesterday I popped into town, mainly to Primark and bought a few items.

Today hubby and I have had a really nice day, hubby took me shopping to our local mall and then we went for lunch at Bella Italia.  I had Bruchetta for starters, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni for main meal followed by chococlate and honeycomb ice cream yum yum. Hubby had garlic mushrooms for starters and then steak smothered in garlic so he stinks ha ha

This is my outfit....this photo makes me look quite pale but I am actually darker than this...weird!






I bought this dress yesterday from Primark it was £5.00. It looks really long but its just above the knee.
Pumps - Primark
Belt - Primark
and I wore my tan bomber jacket from H&M as its not that warm today.

I bought a couple of things while we were out today which I shall blog about tomorrow along with my new items from Primark.

I also ordered these nude heels from Tesco clothing as they 25% off this weekend and I have liked these for a while. I also bought a dress from Ebay which I shall blog about when I receive it.

Not sure what else we are doing this bank holiday how about you, have you any plans?

I will be catching up on everyone's blogs later today but right now I have tonnes of housework to do.

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love that dress, you have the best collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day. look forward to seeing your haul! your outfit is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: I've only seen Peach Melba in the shops once and I think that was in the Oxford Circus Topshop!
    Also, hooray for £5 Primark dresses :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty dress. And those shoes look lovely. Can't wait to sees what you style them with.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty print and I love the little rosebud necklace. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab dress! I also had a bit of a Primarni haul recently, managed to spend £40 in there (massive bag full ha ha)... they have some lovely Summer frocks and tunics, loving their shoes too at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh how I do love your dress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx