Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Thank you

Hello everyone

I think there has been major issues with blogger I have been trying to comment on people's blogs and kept losing the comments plus I have not been able to get into my blog all day today! Its so frustrating!

I just wanted to say a big big thank you to all fellow bloggers and followers for your kind words and advice. Words cannot express how nice it is to know that my fellow bloggers./followers are there supporting me...thankyou so so much.

Mike and I have been doing a lot of taking in the last couple of days and he agrees that things need to change. He says he is extremely upset to realise I am this unhappy and that I think he does not love me. He has said he does not want me to go and that he will change. I do know that I too also need to change as its not all his fault, we are both to blame.

We are actively trying to make things work and see how things go over the next couple of weeks.

I am having a problem, uploading photos at the moment on blogger and facebook which is really annoying but I keep getting an error message saying ' not enough storage space to complete command' has anyone else had this? I presume it means I have too many photos on the computer but these are being uploaded from my camera! strange.

I will do a blog post in a couple of days (when I can upload photos) with my new buys. I had some great bargains too.

I was extremely lucky as my parents gave me a laptop when they came down. I am by no means spoilt when we were kids we had everything we needed and some of what we wanted. My parents brought us up to appreciate things and taught us that we had to work for what we wanted and were not just handed things on a plate. I was so shocked and thrilled when they gave me a brand new laptop...thankyou mum and dad xx

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa ,

    I am happy to hear that you are working things out with your hubby and hope things will progress for the better .
    As for getting along I think if you both fell in love from the beginning then there is of course hope that you will reconnect and find that connection again . Love from the first time you met until now will be different since that 1st stage of new love is gone and now it's a different stage which is where the communication and listening to each others needs is important .

    I don't know but just thought I would share this tidbit with you . Just know that you have support and are not alone .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that you and Mike are going to make some changes. Looking forward to seeing your bargains.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things work out for you, just do what you can for you, its great that your trying to work things through :) looking forward to seeing some bargains xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad Lisa! Have been thinking about you lots! I hope he realises what a lucky boy he is to have you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news, I hope you guys can work things out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sorry to read your bad news, but glad that you're giving it a go - it's definitely worth trying for. I hope all works out for you both x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx