Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Another haul - Primark, H&M, New Look & Accessorize

Hiya everyone

As I said in my previous post I popped into town last Friday these are my Primark buys:

Denim pumps



Waist belts - I particularly love the floral one.  The white one is broderie anglais and I love that material but I am really not sure what I am going to wear it with yet!

Flower flipflops - for the beach


Floral dress


and I also bought these accessories hangers for £2.00. I have hung all my belts on them and they are really handy.


I also had a quick look in Topshop at the floral shirt dress which I blogged about a while back but its typical but they did not have my size in stock. That saved me £48. Its a lovely dress though. I am contemplating whether to order it online or not???

On Saturday hubby and I went to our local shopping mall where I had a little H&M haul and purchased this gorgeous belted cardigan, its like a nude/pink and I love the style and the material.



I also purchased this cream ruffled dress and some leggings, I love H&M's leggings they are such great value and fit.



In New Look I bought another pair of indigo jeggings. I practically live in leggings and jeggings....however go bare legged in summer.


In Superdrug I purchased a bottle of Accessorize nail polish in Apricot Crush. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this polish, the colour is gorgeous for summer.  I also picked up one of the new Superdrug beauty cards which Joanna Page has been advertising. You can can now collect points in Superdrug as well as Boots.


I am going shopping again on Tuesday as I am meeting a friend in town for lunch and also am actively looking for another job so employment agencies here I come!

Lisa-Jane
xx

15 comments:

  1. Nice buys. You always pick up some lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh u bought somany lovely things. I love howgirly your wardrobe I's!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have to pay for the superdrug card? those accessory hangers are a fab idea! totally going to get some xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma - No you just pick one up when you pay and you can register it online. They will add the points on when you purchase anything.

    Thanks Zoe and SG I do love my girly clothing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes, feel like I haven't had a proper shop in ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need accessory hangers, they look like they'd be a massive help to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoe cute are your buys?! I love that nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww those pumps are super cute! I might have to go and get some of those for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always adore your buys. I've never actually tried jeggings before. I wear a lot of leggings though and footless tights. I should give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracie - yeah I love them you can get the thin cheap like material leggings ones or you can get like proper denim ones which I think are much nicer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these first shoes, the blue flats with the flowers are adorable. P.S. I'm a new follower too!

    Besos,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely buys Lisa, love everything x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE those denim pumps Lisa! And the coral nail polish is perfect! I've been lusting after the Models' Own version but may just have to take a look at this one too!


    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful blog, I will follow you! you like to follow each other? I would be very happy!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. No way! I want that accessory organiser! I have a shed load of belts I need to sort out! Only £2, bargain ill have to check my Primark for it! thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx