Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Yesterday's outfit

Hello

Just a quick outfit post for yesterday





Peach blouse - Primark
Grey Belt - Primark
Indigo jeggings - New Look
Grey heels - Primark

Quite a cheap outfit but I do love that blouse it actually looks much nicer in reality as I don't take good photos unfortunately. Also you cannot see the little ruffled and lace sleeves and the lace bottom very well.  I have just noticed my monkey (Cuddles) is in the background.  Mike brought me this when we first met and he is my favourite stuffed toy...not Mike the monkey ha ha

I was meant to be having my surgery this Saturday but I have had to re-arrange it to another date so instead hubby and I may go out and have lunch, thats so much nicer than being in hospital.

Things are going well at the moment he has certainly been making the effort and realises he does not want us to split up.  I am hoping things will change.

We are going to Torquay for a weekend in June so I am looking forward to that I just hope this weather improves.

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. your top looks very preety and girlie. Glad things are improving for you. A weekend away is something to really look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lunch date is definitely preferable to surgery! I'm so glad things are improving and that you're feeling happier and more optimistic. Torquay will be lovely.
    That is a pretty top, the colour is so lovely against your beautiful brunette locks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is a lovely colour! Glad to hear things between you and your husband are looking up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pretty top. I do love a good ruffled top :) And those shoes are sweet. Hope the weather gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie!
    Surgery?! Ick!
    Your kitty is a darling!! I adore kitties,as you have probably noticed.Yours is welcome to play with mine anytime!
    Thank you SO much for your assitance re not being able to comment.I'm not very techno minded,but I found what you were talking about, and this comment is my first test to see if it worked!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza,I think it did!!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx