Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Tag and Award

A big thank you to Sophie from http://cgdn.blogspot.com/  for passing this award on to me.

I must admit I do not know what it means but Sophie thinks it may mean entertaining blog so I think I will go along with that.



The rules for this award are:

1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.

2) Answer the given questions.
3) Nominate 3 bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.

The Questions are:

If you did another blog, what about it could be?

hmm not sure thats difficult maybe about animal cruelty and what awful things happen to animals all over the world and how we can try to end their suffering.  It would be hard to write as it affects me so much and I do spend a lot of time thinking about it and in turn it does affect my life! 

If you could change your name, how it could be?

I have always loved the name Sabrina since I was little. I think because of Charlie's Angels in the 70's and I think its so feminine and sounds so pretty. I also love Sophia and Saskia.   I think if I'd had a daughter than she would be named Sabrina.

If you could born again, would you like to be a man or a woman?

Woman without a seconds thought. Ok I know we have to have periods and childbirth probably is pretty awful but also pretty wonderful. But isn't it amazing that we can have babies, that in itself makes women amazing I think.
I also love feminine clothing I mean just imagine having to wear a suit or trousers ...urgh no thanks! Plus you have to be all macho and tough where I like being girly and I admit I am a bit of a wimp.

If you could realize one wish, what could be?

Thats hard there are so many. I would love animal and child cruelty to be abolished. I would like good health for my friends and family and I want everyone I love to be happy all their lives.

If you had a power, which one would you like to have?

Probably to heal the sick.

If you had to buy a lot of perfumes from one specific brand, which one would be?

I am not a massive perfume fan I love Body Shop body sprays more than perfume. I find most perfumes too overpowering.

If you had won a holiday, which place would you like to go?

hmmm I would love to visit Australia, Hawaii and more of America. I also want to go to Gibraltar to see the monkeys.

I nominate these 3 blogs for the award:

http://oopsaccident.blogspot.com/

http://vintagevixon.blogspot.com/

http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/


Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Love your answers, Sabrina was my favourite Angel, too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers. Sabrina is a great name :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx