Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Bath buys

Hello lovelies

Yesterday I went to Bath and met up with one of my friends we had such a lovely day the weather was gorgeous too. We had lunch in Wetherspoons and of course we went shopping.


In New Look I bought this petal vest dress.  It was in the sale reduced to £12, its part of the concession range. I love the colour and style and it looks great with a cinched in belt. The photo does not really do it justice.



And this cream tie knot waistcoat.  Its very figure flattering.




In H&M I bought this dress I am going to wear it with my lace waistcoat and waist belt and wedges. Its plain but can easily be dressed up. Its a lot nicer colour in reality the photo makes it look dark.





All in all it was a great day.


In the end I watched the wedding on Friday and I must say it was a beautiful occasion and they both looked fantastic. Kate is gorgeous anyway and I loved her dress I thought it was stunning. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her sister also looked gorgeous and I loved her mothers outfit too. Although I am not a royalist I do think Kate is a lovely girl and I  like the fact that William is more down to earth than other some of the other royals.  I wish them a very happy future.














My parents are coming down on Wednesday I so cannot wait to see them. On Thursday I am taking my mum shopping and then on Friday the four of us are going down to Somerset for the weekend so that will be nice. I hope the weather stays nice.

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to Bath in a couple of weeks, I'm so excited, it looks beautiful. I love the colour of that first dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the New Look petal dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your buys. I'm trying to be good and not spend! Easier said than done!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty purchases. Sounds like you had a lovely time, I really savour days like that.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first dress, its gorrrgeous.
    I hope the weather stays nice for your weekend away x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous buys especially the dress xx
    new to this please take a look
    http://warrioroffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great tast you have lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I don't like far from Bath, just two stops away infact, I have never been shopping there or even visited! I really should!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely buys :)
    I was in Bath on Friday!
    Hope the weather stays good for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I love that petal dress. It's a pretty colour and the style is lovely. I do love the clothes and accessories you buy. So pretty and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun, did you want me to reserve those dresses for you? Do you have twitter? if so tweet me @tweetiegem or just comment back on the blog post which is - http://flutterandsparkle.blogspot.com/2011/05/clothes-blogsale-mostly-asos-mostly-5.html?showComment=1304293595893#c4929635894900556844

    Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that last dress is so lovely. h&m has really stepped up its game lately, i'm a total convert <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The petal dress is really lovely, can't wait to see you in it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx