Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Weekly wants

Hello

Stupidly I have been browsing again and have fell in love with a few items

Topshop - I so want this dress but its £48.00!!! I think thats a ridiculous price but I am going shopping on Friday and I am going to try it on. In a way I just hope it does not suit me otherwise I will be tempted to buy it.   I wish Topshop gave out more discount codes!



Also in Topshop these pumps I love the bright pink edging

Oasis - Butterfly Cut Out Shoulder Bag
New look sandals - I like these as they are not too high




New Look - Broderie floral satchel - I still have not got a floral bag!




Awear - Heidi Crochet dress (this is just so me)



Forever 21 - I have never shopped at Forevr 21 but after seeing Emma's dress from there I thought I would take a look.


Peter Pan dress



Belted floral dress






Are you lusting over any clothes at the moment?

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the NL bag. I'm with you on Topshop- for some reason it seems to cost more at no added quality. ;/ I guess because it's the high street big-boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dresses - I especially love the topshop and awear ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the New Look sandals and floral bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the butterfly bag from oasis! It looks like what I'm after. May have a nosey and see how much it is! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad our local branch of TopShop closed down, it stops me being tempted by their gorgeous shoes (expensive but fabulous quality). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The peter pan dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the topshop dress, you'll have to try it to see how much you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that forever 21 dress is stunning.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what an amazing blog...
    we could follow each other..let me know.. ;)
    btw look my post "VERYSIMPLE" what do you think about it?
    leave me a comment please. ;)
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx