Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

What's new pussycat??

Hiya everyone

Isn't the weather lovely I really cannot believe its the 1st October!

Today Mike and I popped into Bristol as Mike had to do a few things I did not actually go into many shops.  I went into New Look and had a rummage on the sale rails of the concession items I do like New Look's concession ranges, like You, Pussycat and Mela Loves London.   Anyway I noticed this tea style dress from Pussycat on the rail all on its lonesome and in my size....bonus.  It was £25.00 reduced to £5.00. Its very flattering and the print is gorgeous. Its a tad too long for me as I prefer dresses like this a bit shorter so I am going to take it up an inch or two which is easy enough to do!





Mango have opened a new store in Cabot Circus so I had a look in there although there was nothing that really caught my eye.

I also bought this book in a charity shop for £1.00.  I remember Emma at Passion for Fashion recommended this.  Its about a girl who opens a vintage dress shop but a secret from the past casts a shadow over her new venture.





Gosh there was some sights in town today the weather seems to bring out the worse in british people's dress sense.  Men going topless, yeah we don't want to see all your body thanks and some girls wearing things that showed their underwear, sorry there is a reason its called 'underwear'! Also some awful fake tans about I mean why do people overdo it and look bright orange!
Talking about fake tan I will be doing a review of the Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturiser with fake tan next week.

Mike has gone to watch his beloved football team this afternoon and so I am going to be doing a bit of housework and maybe putting some things on Ebay. Its so nice though I really should sit in the garden and make the most of this weather.
Have a lovely weekend everyone
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress Lisa - and I totally agree with the topless thing!!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantatsic buy... Looks lovely.

    The weather is beautiful but yes the sights you see are shall we say strange!!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a lovely dress you picked up, I'm quite into dresses of varying lengths, try it long, you may decide you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is a right bargain and I think you'll enjoy the book, it's a great read, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks lovely and I can't believe it was such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried that dress on a few months ago!! The book is really good, i hope you enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab finds. I was in Bristol yesterday too, I agree, there were some frightful sights!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx