Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lunch and a little haul

Hello everyone

Yesterday I had to go for another appointment in town and one of my friends worked in town so she met me for lunch. We went to our favourite little italian where the waiter always flirts with me, my friend is always saying he fancies me...rather embarassing! Its a nice italian you can have any pizza or pasta for £4.95 which was followed by us sharing a hot chocolate fudge cake!

I popped in Primark...of course and brought a few items

I love this bag its so much bigger than usual cross body bags and I love cream.

















Also brought this little dress/tunic ideal for summer with a tan belt and only £7.



















Floral earrings

















and some underwear and brown grips!

I also popped into Boots as I needed to get some make up and brought my usual Revlon foundation and my favourite Barry M lipstick 147, its like a peachy pink colour.

















Thomas also got brought a little treat I popped into Tesco and brought him a bag of these...He loves them.


















Also last week I won this Topshop tunic courtesy of ebay.
I love these tops as like the one from Primark they are just so great with a tan belt. I already have this top in black.















Just a quick note a while back I blogged that I loved this bag from Primark, I saw it in store yesterday and I have to admit the quality is absolutely shocking! Looks so pretty in this photo but honestly its rubbish!






















Also I contact my payroll and the tax office re my wage problem it looks like I owed tax from ages ago and instead of them taking it out monthly they took the whole lot back in one go! Wonderful....so my wages are down by£250...! Not much spending this month me thinks! On the plus side at least its all paid back and my tax code has gone higher which means from March onwards I will be paying less tax.




Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. The cut out detail on the primark tunic is so cute!
    Can't believe the tax office didn't tell you before taking so much money out of your wages, it's ridiculous. You could be left struggling to pay bills because of that for all they know.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw glad you had a nice day! Love the Primark white dress, so cute. I saw the bag too, it is so sweet, but yeah- really can tell it's from primark. I'm loving a lot of there spring/summer range though- although not sure how great it will look on me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen and Polly love their Dreamies, too. Isn't the advert fab?
    Glad you've spoken to the Tax Office. It does seem mean that they've taken it all out in one lump sum rather than given you the option of repayments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know you had another cat. I thought you only had Stephen. The advert is really good. Have you seen the new Cravendale milk advert with the cats its so good.

    Yeah its a bit bad that they took it all in one go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tunic is so pretty.


    Flash always turns his nose up at Dreamies :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral bad and the white dress! Great finds!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you like the Nivea wipes? I have them but haven't used them yet, as I have lots of wipes but not a big user of them yet!

    It sucks for your taxes. This happened to me when I was still in Canada and I had moved provinces, it was so complicated! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I've only just caught up with it today, its been another hectic week, as always. I was going to let you know how to get the hello kitty on your blog, but I see you worked it out :)

    I love your buys from Primark, I always try to get to Primark early, otherwise its a nightmare to look around.

    Have you used the colourstay foundation before? i recently bought the photoready one over this one and after using it am thinking i made the wrong choice.

    Love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx