Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Keep or Return and another ASOS dress order!!

Hi

Its so nice receiving items through the post I get all excited.

Today I received the ASOS floral dress and the Dorothy Perkins Black Lace Collar dress. The floral dress is going back, its lovely but its very short plus the pattern is not as nice as in the photo.

This is the Dorothy Perkins dress, I am not sure if I like it or not!
I like the bottom but not sure if the top half is very flattering, what do you think keep or return?
Please excuse the state of the bedroom I was trying clothes on this morning and need to put everything away!



















I have an ASOS obsession and I am always browsing their website. I have just ordrerd this dress which was £36.00 reduced to £26.00 and I got a further £5.00 off with the diet coke codes. They also have it in black but I do love cream and it will be nice for summer. I love the fact that ASOS now do free delivery and free returns.

ASOS Georgette Frill Front Blouse Dress























I love this style of dress, I do have one similar in a nude colour but I find this style very flattering on me.

I love the fact that its sheer and like a blouse style. So looking forward to receiving it.

I have not recived the ASOS ponte dress as yet as its on the super saver delivery.

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hmm i think if your not sure then return and spend the money on something you really love instead.
    The new ASOS dress is BEAUTIFUL! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not completely sure then I agree with Em, send it back and use the money towards that pretty ASOS frock. Better to have one thing you love than a few you aren't completely sure of. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lace collar is larger than I was expecting from the picture. If you're not sure I'd return it and get something you will wear x
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only agree with everyone else. You need to feel happy in it to be sure. The new dress you have ordered looks beautiful. I have an obsession with ASOS too. That and dresses! Think we must have been related somewhere down the line!

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx