Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Topshop & Awear Autumn online orders!

Hello everyone

Well from a peach lace summer dress to autumn clothing within a day!  Has'nt it gone chilly now I went out with just a cardigan on yesterday and I noticed a sudden change in temperature.

Anyway with this in mind I have made a big purchase.  Thing is I have to admit I have quite a few pairs of boots, mainly tan/brown purely because I have a bit of an aversion to black shoes/boots...don't ask me why! 
The thing is (god I say that a lot) all my boots are not very expensive as I don't tend to spend more than £25.00 on them in fact I got one pair for free hence the woman in Primark messing the till up...bonus for me!  I thought I should invest in some decent boots that will just last for years and that are so versatile I can wear with anything and everything................hence I ordered these beauties from Topshop! 



One of my friends has a student card so I got 20% off and I would have had to have paid £4.00 delivery so to get free delivery I also ordered these which are two for £10.00.



 
Also I ordered this coat from Awear.  I have been eyeing up this for a couple of months and it has now gone into the sale from £65.00 to £45.00. 
Its my birthday next month so Mike said if I like the boots he will buy them for me as an early birthday present I just hope they are as nice when they arrive.

Have you been making any a/w purchases?

Anyway today I have not done much, Mike and I went out for lunch at the Harvester and then did the food shopping and now I am going to catch up on everyones blogs so look out for my comments.
Have a nice weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

15 comments:

  1. ooooh I really need to invest in some winter boots! love that coat too! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to order those boots too, although think I'm getting the black. Love the coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eyeing those boots up online only the other day myself so I can't wait to hear what you think of them! You're right, they are classics and will go with absolutely everything. Great bargain on the coat, too. I love when that happens!

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the boots, but as I have 10 pairs already I don't think I shall be having them!

    X x

    Loving the new blog layout by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are fab! I've been doing some internet window shopping today, but really trying not to buy anything - have about 100 Topshop windows open on my computer! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous boots Lisa !!

    and I love looking in awear for bargains - gorgeous Mac!!!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look of those boots and that amazing coat. They will remain classic for years to come x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots look lovely so I hope you like them in real life. I do like that coat. It's a pretty colour and style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boots are a lovely colour. So I hope you love them just as much when they arrive. And that coat is a beautiful colour and style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh lucky you, those boots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely boots. I`ve just bought a new pair after deciding my snuggy boots had seen better days. Its sad as my Sister got them from Topshop when she was at Uni and they lasted almost 7 years!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pic at in your title bar. Its lovely and girly.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are gorgeous, also love your new header x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are amazing, great purchase, love tan boots! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx