Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

New dress photos





 
Hiya everyone

Just thought I would post some pictures of the lace sleeved dress that I got from the New Look sale.
I am not sure how I will wear it yet as I may wear it with a different belt and more 'sexier' shoes for a night out.  Its pretty short so could not really be worn without tights.

Sorry for the lack of posting I have been feeling rather down of late as its gone pretty quiet on the interview front.  I did have an interview yesterday and have another next week but it has gone pretty quiet of late with not many interviews.
Although I am not worried about the money side as such as we are fine at the moment its just the fact that I am now bored and really want to get a job asap.  Plus I feel I cannot plan anything for the future too!

Have a nice weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Awww chin up! Something will come up sooner or later! And at least you don't have to cope with evil-boss syndrome...
    I love white dresses with brown belts... it just looks so much softer than a black belt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting lots of interviews which is very rare, you've obviously got a brilliant Cv so it's only a matter of time until you find a job.
    That dress is lovely, I knew it would be. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, that dress is darling, and I love what you have worn it with
    Second....On the job front (it sounds daft, i know....) something WILL come up, sometimes it takes a while, but when something comes up it will be the little bit more special. Right now try and use your free time almost as 'me' time, when I couldn't find a job I used the time to catch up on my writing and baking skills, and my sister is in the same situation as you are atm and she has found a really obscure talent for knitting (she is an OAP before her time apparently...) chin up, know that we are all routing for you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Lisa chin up- you'll get a job soon!!!

    ciute dress; you could dress it up glitter or gold accessories?

    just a thought!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is really pretty. I'm new to following your blog but I'm loving all the dresses and your blog header is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous! I think it's essential to have a white dress in the wardrobe.

    And I hope you get more interviews soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't I've up hun. Stay positive and keep getting that CV out there. If you get chance to hand them directly to the managers do and show them just how friendly you are! That personal contact goes such a long way trust me. Also make sure your photo is on your CV so if they interview you they will instantly remember who you are.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO pretty and slim! And I want ALL of your dresses! So jealous xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx