Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

My bargain leather boots

Hiya

Thanks so much for all your comments yesterday regarding me getting a job at last...its very kind of you all.

As you may have seen the other day someone at New Look made a major booboo as they reduced all their leather boots to £10.00 where as they should have been £10.00 off....I bet someone got into trouble!

I got in quick and ordered these and they arrived last Thursday.  I am so chuffed they are really nice.



As you can see I removed the chain as I am not a fan of big chunky chains and loads of buckles.

It was lucky it was so easy to remove and its not noticeable at all.  I think to get a pair of leather boots for a tenner is a pretty big bargain.




Tomorrow I shall post my buys from yesterday.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab boot, and I'm with you on removing the chains! Can't believe I missed this deal as well :( Congrats on getting the job as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cock-up! I bet there's a few embarrassed faces at New Look HQ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,]

    Meant to say congrats yesterday.I bet you are really excited and think of all the lunch hour shopping! You got a bargain pair of boots there.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bargain, they are very much like my Topshop boots. I think they are much better without the chain xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous boots Lisa - and I totally agree they look much better without the chain.

    such a bargain too!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great. I haven't collect mine yet.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boots are lovely, such a good bargain!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog :) The IKEA cake is a Dime cake, you can buy it frozen from Tesco & I think Sainsbury do it too. It is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful. I agree with you on the chains, they look better without.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice boots!!! your choices are really great,,,love your blog..following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!!


    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a bargain indeed, they look really nice :). Well done on the job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha bargain - wish I had known about that! Loving your items in the above post too - I especially like the hat and coat from Primark - may have to pay a visit when I next go shopping!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx