Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Free knitwear!

Hello everyone

I received the Awear coat....but its going back! Its horrid like a beige cream and nothing like the colour it looks on the website and the collar is huge and it looks ridiculous...not my style. I suppose it saves me £45.00 though.
I am still awaiting the Topshop order.

A couple of weeks ago Boohoo.com sent me a code for me to get free delivery and yesterday I ordered this cute cardi.   



I have to admit I love the models whole outfit but cannot see myself wearing denim shorts and tights.  I do really love the boots though.

Anyway whilst I was browsing I noticed they had these jumpers priced at £0.00 so I ordered the brown and cream and the black and cream.  To be honest I am not sure of they will suit me but as they were free I had nothing to lose. 



I am going into town tomorrow to a couple of agencies about some jobs so fingers crossed something will come up soon.  Funny thing is I was offered a job 3 months ago but turned it down as it was something I would not have been happy in. Now I cannot get a job...thats fate I suppose! I am not very good at interviews although I come across well...(I think), I am not good at selling myself if you know what I mean.

Oh also Mango have a 20% off voucher with Look Magazine this week.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Oooh that jumper is lovely, what a fab freebie! Love the cardi too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great freebie! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed on the job front x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that jumper is amazing for a freebie! and good luck in the job front, it will all be good in the end I am sure xxx my fingers are crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You spotted a great freebie there! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the job front hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVe wearing tights and shorts lol. Great cardigan though. I am not good at interviews either :(. i always mess them up! good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the free jumper, so jealous, that sort of thing never happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cardigan :). Amazing freebies!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the interview, with your freebies it looks like you're going to have a lucky week. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx