Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Primark jewellery storage

Hello lovelies

I went into town today as I needed to buy some toiletries.  I bought some beauty items and clothing which I shall blog about later in the week but I had to tell you about the Primark jewellery storage I bought for only £3.00.


This is a brilliant storage solution for me as I tend to forget what jewellery and hair slides I have and then I don't wear things.   I have already filled up one side and have had to put 2 sets of earrings in each pocket and also the other side is half filled.   




I have a hook inside one of my wardrobes so I am going to store it there.

How do you store your jewellery?

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Primark have definitely done well with these - I see them being really popular! Did you see the pink, felt hook/hanger too?! I was tempted to buy that as well but I restrained myself lol Good old primarni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Sarah I actually picked that one up too but thought did I really need two so put that one back but its a fab idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! I will have to pop to Primark this weekend. Thanks for blogging about this.
    I have tons of jewellery but always ends up wearing the same thing as I can't be bothered to untangle (the shame!) or hunt for stuff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, my jewellery and hair stuffs strewn around in pots, on the wall and on a hanger. This looks much neater. x
    PS Yes, that long-haired lady was ruined last night, it was more of a mumsy Trinny & Susannah makeover than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab way of organizing your jewellery! Mine are currently bulging out of my mini-boxes. urgh!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super invention to have, my jewellery is all over the place!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for something like this for ages!
    Thank you for helping me find the solution to my problems!
    :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a fantastic idea, i need one of these for my necklaces, i hate them getting tangled and ruined x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to store my stuff better, it's scattered and heaped at the moment, not good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea, I definitely going to try and pick one of these up

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx