Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

I have got a job!!!

Hiya

I had great news yesterday afternoon I was offered the job for the interview I went for on Thursday. They had 2 positions available, one for 6 months and one permanent. The feedback they gave me was fantastic and they offered me the permanent one.

Thank you for all your kind comments on yesterdays post I literally posted that and had the phone call...spooky!

Last night Mike and I went out for a meal to celebrate and today Mike has gone to watch his football team play away with 3 other mates so I thought I would do a bit of retail therapy and bought a few items which I shall post about on Monday.

I am so pleased I finally have found a job and something I think I will be happy in.

Lisa-Jane
xx

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun! So pleased for you. Any excuse for some new clothes eh! Well you will be needing a work wardrobe won't you??!!

    Huge hugs.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you reqlly enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congrats!! really pleased for you as you sounded a bit down in your last post!! Now you can start making plans for whatever you would like! Look forward to seeing what you've bought from your totally deserved shopping spree!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck in your new job. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Lisa - I knew you'd get a job soon!! see?! everything worked out in the end!!

    and u deserved those new clothes - looking forward to seeing them!!

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news , congrats ! I am happy for you . cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations -- you sound really happy! Lots of success in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done, we all said things would work out in the end! Yay very very happy to hear about this, well done hun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So pleased for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new job! Where is it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations honey! thats amazing news! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx