Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Little haul

Hello

Well having all these days free and not working I do have much more time on my hands.  As I said in the week I popped into town and bought a couple of things, besides the Primark Jewellery storage (see previous post) which I think is such a great storage idea.

These are my buys starting with my favourite buy from New Look.
This gorgeous dress was in the sale it was £30 reduced to £12.00. Its lovely with a skinny belt around the waist.



Dangly earrings - half price in the sale


and I also bought a white vest top

In Primark I bought this floral skirt it looks great with opaques and boots or pumps



earrings and a tan longline vest.


Tights


In Topshop I bought another pair of leggings...no photos necessary!

In H&M I picked up this top but it may be going back as I am not sure how I am going to wear it??? I think its really cute though.


In Boots I purchased a bottle of Impulse in Temptation (I love this scent) and with every bottle bought you get a free Barry M Lip Gloss.  To be honest I did not think much of the lip gloss!


Also I bought another of my favourite lip glosses from Collection 2000 in Fondant.


In the New Look sale I also tried on a cream sheer blouse and I so wish I had got it now. Its so annoying when you get home and think why did I not buy it.  It was reduced to only £9.00.  I may have to go back and get it next week if they still have them!

Also I received the Topshop boots yesterday and although they are lovely boots they are too big on the calves for me...why do they make boots with such large calf area??? The thing is as they are quite expensive boots I was only going to keep them if I was 100% happy so they are going back plus the vest tops are really small.

Have a fab weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

15 comments:

  1. love this haul! got the primark earrings yesterday and I love them so much (i knew it was love when I started building an outfit around them :p) might have to try the collection 2000 lipgloss as looks so girly and lush! also love the new look dress to pieces! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt lisa, and have a great weekend!
    jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous, absolute bargain too! Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy!!
    Love the first dress, its so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice buys hun. I shall look out for the impulse for my youngest she uses loads!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy purchases, Lisa - you will look gorgeous in that ivory dress. Can't have enough black tights, I always say : >

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah i want the first dress! that is gorgeous. Post up a pic with you in that dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the delicate lace dress, very pretty and an amazing price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that floral skirt is just darling. And that cream dress is gorgeous. I like the sleeves. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first dress is so 1960s and so pretty, please post a picture of you wearing it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. soe lovely items you picked up! I usually find boots are wildly too big on the calf for me, they should make them smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute mini haul! i love the first dress you got with the lace sleeves, it's really beautiful

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. that new dress is amazing, I wouldnt even think it was new look. Seems like some gorgeous one off vintage piece, great find! x

    - The Gypsy & The Fox

    Win a Dress by JOVEEBA RRP$285: Enter Here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely buys Lisa, love the first dress x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx