Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Outfit post - Straight from the horses mouth!



This outfit is all from Primark, how bad is that!

The boots were free because the women in Primark forgot to charge me for them... and I love the horse clasp belt.

I also love this dress as its really versatile and can be dressed up or down.  I had a lovely compliment today from a girl in a shop who said she loved my dress and I had worn it well.

Pip and Vix have asked me to do a post of me wearing the lace sleeved dress (see previous post), thanks ladies I will do this sometime this week.

I also love the title of my blog post I always find this saying really funny....I mean where did it come from...? ha  ha

We had a really lazy weekend we popped to B&Q on Saturday and was surprised to see christmas trees on sale already! 

What did you do at the weekend?
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. loving the cardie and dress Lisa!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab hun. The weather was great yesterday but a little chilly here today, so no BBQ for us.

    I can't wait for Christmas I turn into Mrs Christmas. I drive everyone mad!
    Even I think it's a little early for Christmas trees.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cream coloured lace dress and I love it too! I love how you've styled this though- the boots are fantastic, especially as they were free! To be honest, I think they are just as nice as the Topshop ones but 100% cheaper! I might have to go and hunt some out myself actually.

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit, especially the belt!
    Wasn't it fabulous at the weekend? Bit of a difference to today, it's freezing. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish that I had the pieces to create an outfit like this because I love the style. It reminds me of a modern take on something more vintage.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have this dress! Really wish I'd bought it in black aswell

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo i really like the prints on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, the belt is gorgeous.
    I have this dress in coral and really wish I'd bought more colours as I do love it.
    Can't believe you got the boots free, lucky sod! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw a huge Christmas display in Selfridges, I was shocked! Lucky you getting the boots for free, it's Primark though, they do practically give the stuff away as it is :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx