Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

REVIEW: Palmers Cocoa Butter Gradual Bronze



Last weekend I finally tried the Palmers Cocoa Butter with fake tan.    

This is after just one application, one thing I would say is you need to definitely moisturise drier areas first like the feet and knees.

This is in daylight


With flash (notice the patchy knees)


This is after 2 applications


I have used this since these photos were taken and I think its a lot better once you moisturise the drier areas.

PROS

  • I love the colour, its not orange and its very natural
  • the pump makes it easy to dispense
  • Its very easy to rub in and blend
  • Its cheap at only around £4.50-£5.50
  • Does not rub off onto clothing
  • Gorgeous smell, if you have ever smelt cocoa butter before you will know its smells like caramel.
  • Its not so messy as some fake tans so you can apply before going to bed and it does not get everywhere.

CONS

  • It can gather on the feet and knees (drier areas) so you need to moisturise these areas before applying the tan.
  • Needs 2 applications to get a deep colour
I think this is a lovely product and I will be definitely be repurchasing this.

4 comments:

  1. I've just started using this too and love it! Good colour and best of all no horrible fake tan smell even when dry!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and use it all year round.

    I have very (as in medically) dry skin and use this as it is primarily a moisturiser with tan added. So I don't moisturise first. Having said that, it is possible that I am equally dry-skinned all over, cancelling out the patchiness on knees etc'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine it smells lovely, I love cocoa butter. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really impressive colour after only 2 days use. I think I may have to give this a try. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx