Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sale buys

Hiya everyone

Aaargh I am rather annoyed with Missguided.com.  In one of my previous posts I mentioned I ordered the bird print skater dress from them and was so looking forward to receiving it but yesterday I received an email saying they had to refund me as they were out of stock. I was so looking forward to getting that..on the bright side it saves me £27.99!

Anyway these are my buys from the sales this year.

From H&M online I had such a fab deal I bought this fake fur coat orginally £39.99 for £13.00 including postage!!



and lace dress was bought with some H&M vouchers I had for christmas - do I really need another lace dress........! 


In the Boohoo sale I ordered this dress which was a fiver - gorgeous



Grace tunic top - ideal with skinny jeans or leggings



In Dorothy Perkins I ordered these pale blue jeggings, they are from a range called PDA and these were full price. I received them today and they are fantastic the quality is fabulous, they are like proper jeans but lovely and soft.   I ordered a size 10 and they are perfect on the legs but harder to get on than a size 12 but I knew if I got a 12 they would be baggy on the legs.  Now I am slimming down (new tears resolution) and starting to exercise more I am hoping with weight loss they will be a tad easier to get on.  I only have dark jeggings and thought these would be nice with lighter tops.


Boyfriend belt










and in Republic this lovely necklace which was £8.99 reduced to £2.00 and the sunglasses were from Accessorize, thesewere £14.00 reduced to £3.00










I love this necklace its so pretty 



and not forgetting the Tosphop pansy print dress - which I am still waiting for in the post.  I tried it on in store yesterday and I love it.



In Asda I bought a book and the dvd was a fiver, its a film I really wanted to see plus it has Channing Tatum in...need I say more!




I would love to see your sale buys

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. ooh, great finds! I really like the pansy print dress.
    I'm just waiting for a few more of my purchases to get delivered then I will do a similar post. The Topshop boots arrived today though and they are lovely!

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can one ever have too many lace dresses? The necklace is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo great sale buys! I haven`t bought a thing in the sales as I`m on a health kick so hoping to drop a dress size or two and get some lovely new things.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. You can also buy the bird print skater dress from arkclothing.com (i have it too) and free p&p

    http://www.arkclothing.com/Ark_Female/Shop_by_brand/Glamorous/Glamorous_Navy_and_Gold_Miriam_Dress19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you found some great bits. I've been after a faux fur coat but not got hold of one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bargains. Loving the coat!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh you got some great bargains, esp the fur coat its gorge x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds - I hope to be posting mine soon!

    I especially like the Topshop dress :)

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that lace dress, so adorable. Perhaps the dress you adore was a favorite pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fake fur coat and the pansy dress are wonderful, can't wait to see an outfit post! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet buys! The sales have been rather good this year- perhaps because we are all a little less well off so not buying full price? Still who am I to complain, I bagged some bargains too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx