Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Outfit Post - Chocolate Girl


**double click photo to enlarge**

Knitted Dress - Stradivarius
Belt - Primark
Super skinny jeans - Primark
Wedge heel Boots - New look
Brown lace cami top - M&S

Thanks for all your kind comments yesterday my throat is a bit better today but now its moved to my ears, my hearing is quite muffled and my eyes will not stop running.....!

I did not feel like going out today but we had to do some food shopping so we popped to Tesco and it was jam packed.  I came over a bit funny in store and felt shaky and faint so I was glad to get out of there!

I decided to wear my brown knitted dress, I bought this in Tenerife last July and this is the first time I have worn it.

Anyway happy new year to you all and best wishes for 2012.  I really appreciate all my followers and love reading your comments.

I have some new years resolutions, ones that are achievable and I may blog about these in the next couple of days.

Happy New Year

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling a little better if not fully mended yet.

    Take it easy and hopefully you will be fit and healthy to see in the New Year.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a classy little number, the brown looks fab with the tan belt. I hope you wore a coat, it's horribly cold today.
    Sorry to hear you're still not well. I bet you'll be fine when it's time to go back to work, always the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, the dress is great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the brown dress. Hope you're over the worst of your cold by now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, glad to hear you're feeling better. Its not nice being ill over Xmas is it? I think I am every year! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling better, i'd love to read your new year's resolutions! I always make some and try to stick by them but never seem to manage it...

    Holly x
    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your knitted dress :) Glad the worst of your cold is over. Now you can look forward to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit Lisa, glad yo hear you're feeling a little better x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx