Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Step into spring!

Hello


I have not been well all week I have a terrible cold and sore throat.  I went to the doctors today and I have a virus which seems to be going about at the  moment so I am just resting at home.  These colds really take it out of you though don't they!


As I have been feeling ill I have been a bit bored I have been browsing online....bad idea! I know its still the cold dark days of December but I notice the shops are getting their spring items in store now and I am loving the corals and mint colours that are around. 

Topshop have these rather gorgeous mint coloured pumps, I have these pumps in nude and salmon pink and they are really comfy and I think this colour will look lovely with a tan and go nice with my pale blue jeggings.  I may have to order these with some of the money I had for christmas.



Boohoo have this gorgeous green Sweetheart Skater Dress another one I may have to get.  They have this in coral too which also looks gorgeous.






And H&M have this lovely ditsy dress, I have some H&M vouchers so may have to get this too! Trouble is I don't think H&M online let you use the gift cards so I will have to see if they have this in store.




I received the Topshop pansy dress today and its so bright and colourful, I love it as its a very flattering fit and I am so glad I got it in the sale.

I cannot wait for spring now I am so fed up with this miserable grey weather and the darker evenings are always more depressing. 

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. I cant wait for spring too... now xmas is over bring on the sun :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poor u, my hubs has the same thing and is finding it horrible!Hope you feel better soon.
    Ive noticed the same thing lately and all the spring catalogues are starting to come through my letter box! Ive been holding off so far as it seems so faroff at the mo with this horrid weather. I long for a bit of sun lol!
    Your picks are lovely, ant wait to see them on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I feel your pain. I've had a really nasty chest infection for a week so I'm hoping to get into the drs tomorrow as I've not been able to get an appt yet, think I need some Antibiotics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute items especially thoses shoes. I adore green!

    Hope you start to feel better soon.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring already?! I 'm still waiting for the snow!!!

    Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! At least the shortest day has been and gone so things can only get better!
    happy New Year, gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're starting to feel better!
    I've not started thinking of Spring yet its too cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww hope you feel better soon chick. I NEED those mint pumps how blooming fab! I got the new H&M catalogue yesterday and have ticked loads of things I like... ooops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant believe the stores are already stocking spring items! i just recently took out my winter jacket aha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes would look great with a summer dress and a tan :)

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx