Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Tag x 2

Hiya

I saw this on Laura's blog  http://romanticdreaming.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-tag-x2.html and thought I would have a go!
 
 
1.What's Your Favourite Holiday Movie?




It has to be Love Actually I love this film.


2. What's Your Favourite Christmas Colour?





My christmas tree has a purple theme but I also love red and gold.






3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?





I always like to dress up on Christmas day (like I do every day). 

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?





My husband without a doubt.






5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?





Christmas morning and sometimes some in the afternoon.






6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?





No but it sounds great! 

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?





Spend time with my husband and cat and family of course. Also I do like to just pig out and watch tv! Plus you cannot beat sale shopping on Boxing Day.






8. Any Christmas Wishes?





hmm heath (majorly)  2011 has been a pretty bad year for me and I am hoping 2012 will be better.






9. Favourite Christmas Smell?





Mince pies and cold frosty mornings






10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?

Roses and Lindt chocolates! Mini cheddars, christmas pudding and roast potatoes and sage and onion stuffing...I love that stuff!


 










1) Which holiday do you celebrate?





Christmas






2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?





This year we are staying at home and Mike's parents are coming over! Not always a good thing as Mike's mother can be hard work.  Next year we are planning on going to my parents.






4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?





Both






5) What's your favourite holiday/Christmas song?





The Pogues "Fairytale of New York"







6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?





Massage oil from a guy at work one year ha ha.  Apparently he fancied me and I think he was hoping to use it on me! How embarassing. 






7) Have you ever made a snowman?





Yeah loads of times as a kid!






8) What is your favourite winter fragrance?





I love vanilla scents.






9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)





I just want to be happy and healthy...material things are just that and not as important to me.   

10) What is most important to you about the holidays?





Spending time with Mike (my husband) and Thomas (our cat).  Lie ins, eating and time off work. 






I tag anyone who wants to do this!





xx

4 comments:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx