Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Our day at Clarks Village


Today Mike and I had the day off work and we decided to go to Clarks Village in Somerset. 

We left sunny Bristol and got to Clarks Village around 12.30 ish to torrential rain and I did not bother to take an umbrella!!  Luckily by the time we found a space in the car park (it was packed) the rain had stopped.  We decided to eat straight away as we were really hungry and went to the The Bear Inn for lunch, its a really nice pub and the food is lovely.
 
 
I love Clarks Village for many reasons but also when its busy its not so packed that you cannot move like when you go into town.
We bought some household things like towels and crockery...not very exciting and we bought a few christmas presents. 

I love the La Senza at Clarks as most of the bras are £5.00 and they are usually £18-£20 in the normal stores.  They also had some gorgeous pants for £1.50 each they were originally £5.00 a pair. I bought a few pairs.

We had a look in the Fiorelli shop as I do like my Fiorelli bags  I did not buy anything though.



I love the carousel.



My favourite shop by far is Yumi.


 I love their clothing and bags and normally they are very expensive but this outlet shop is a lot cheaper than the normal stores.  I bought this bag for myself it was £35 reduced to £12.99. I totally love it.  Its like a very pale pastel blue and I love the bow details.


cute polka dot lining

I also bought this bag for a friend for christmas it was £30.00 reduced to £8.99!!!



pretty floral lining

And of course a visit to Clarks Village would not be complete without going to the Cadburys shop!! I totally love Fry's orange cream bars and I cannot find them in many normal shops...yum yum!


So that was our day out we had a lovely time.
I still have not blogged about what I bought last weekend which I shall get around to doing soon!
Have a fab weekend lovelies

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Aha, you've een to Street! I went to Wookey last Bank holiday May weekend and I almost went there for the day but decided to go potholing instead! I would like to go! Those seem really good bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time, shame about the weather. What bargains the bags were! That flower one is so pretty, your friend is very lucky.

    X x

    Ps how's the job going? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a good couple of years since I visited Clarks Village, must beg someone to take me for La Senza alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bags, they are so pretty. It sounds like you had a great time despite the bad weather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little bow bag is brilliant! I love it, good find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of Clarks Village - Looks fun! Nice buys! :)

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go down to brizzle frequently, haven't been for a few months tho. Mind you, bro lives v. Close to cribbs & cabot so never go down to that corner of somerset!!

    I love your bargains, tho!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. The place looks utterly charming and quaint. I would love to visit a place like that. The pastel blue bag is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've driven past there on the way to Glastonbury. What bargains, that bow bag is lovely and your friend's going to love that pretty white one. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went there once years ago and loved it and it looks like theres even more there to love now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shopping outlets. We visit a fab one in York.
    You got some bargain bags there Lisa-Jane.The pastel blue is so pretty.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx